When it comes to slot gaming, whether online based or land based, there are always diverse opinions from different people regarding it and people just cannot stop making assumptions about it. It may be one of the most popular casino games, and may be that is why many players and non-players have so much to say about it. However much is said about the game, there will always be the true facts about it and that is what those who are yet to venture into the game should know and even for those who are already playing it.
It is a game that is easy to play with no difficult features as some would like to believe, but those are mostly people who are yet to try it, especially the online one. Just because you are not techno-savvy does not mean that you are allowed to make assumptions about an online game that you are yet to venture in. While looking forward to engaging some of the available slot games online sites with the likes of casual Gaming, let us look at some of the facts about the game that you should have right.
Common misinterpreted facts you should get right regarding slots games
It is time you put into rest some of the assumptions and myths you had about slots games and learn the truth so that you cannot end up making decisions which are based on fallacies. These are some of the truthful facts about slots games that you should be aware of as you engage that casual Gaming site:
- Some slots which are a bit tight or loose compared to others; some people tend to think that no slots are loose or tighter than others and this is usually not the case. Slots can be tighter or looser depending on who is being targeted with them and not just any player gets to notice this but the seasoned ones. The tight ones are made to attract mostly the visitors and the loose ones with the intention of lowering the payouts. So the next time you are thinking of debating about this with your fellow players just remember that there are really some looser and tighter slot machines compared to others.
- The slot machines do not favor any player; some people tend to think that the more you engage the slot machine the more it is likely to favor you. Well this is all propaganda because these machines are just programmed to provide a payout and it does not matter how many times you use it to play, your winnings will be out of sheer luck and not necessarily the machine favoring you. What make you win big is how many times you are willing to play and engage the machine.
- You can win consecutive jackpots; some people tend to believe that once one has hit the jackpot chances are that they will never hit it again anytime soon but what they seem to forget is that that particular machine does not identify a jackpot winner so that it cannot choose them again and this is because it has no way of identifying who won a jackpot and who did not. That means a jackpot winner can play again and win yet another jackpot.
- Nobody can tell when the slot is about to payout; some people will go to the extent of brainwashing others by telling them that they know when a slot is about to payout a winner when the fact is the machine itself has no memory to discover that the next combination of numbers will be winning. It is beyond some of us how some people cannot just figure out the fact that an RNG system operates randomly when it comes to providing a combination of winning numbers and for that reason nobody can really tell that a particular combination is going to win or not so do not be misled with information that states otherwise.
- The more the number of times you stuff the slot with coins does not automatically mean that you will be winning or basically does not guarantee you a win compared to those who do not stuff them with coins regularly. This is again because the machine has no way of telling who has stuffed more coins than the rest so that it can provide the winning combination of numbers for them. Your winning is determined by sheer luck so if you go with anticipations of winning after stuffing a lot of coins on the machine then you are likely to end up being disappointed and equally frustrated.
- The owners of the machines do not necessarily have any control over the machines and therefore cannot manipulate it to work to their advantage. If there are any modifications that have to be done on the slot machines, then the owners can only do it in presence of gaming commissioners whose presence is to ensure that the modifications to be carried out are in line with the set rules and regulations.
- The machine picks up from where it stopped at after the refilling of the coins has been done. That is also the only time that the owners of the machine get to open the machine, which is usually in line with the game’s conditions.
- There are no machines which have better or higher payouts compared to others. People should understand that with slot machines, the more or the higher your bet is the more or higher your payout will be and that it is nothing to do with whether a slot machine is of higher denomination or the lower one.
The next time you are engaging that particular site of your choice such as casual Gaming, the listed above are some of the factual truths you should bear in mind especially if you are a starter who has already heard too much such that you do not know what to believe and what to leave out.